Workswell Thermal Vision Pro is an older thermal imaging system for drones made by Workswell. System is replaced by Workswell WIRIS and is no longer available.
Workswell Thermal Vision Pro is high-end and unique wireless thermal imaging solution with two cameras and storage for unmanned aerial vehicles, quadrocopters or drones.
This lightweight system offers a maximum resolution of 640 x 512 pixels and a temperature sensitivity of 0.05 °C which ranks to the best on the market.
You can record continuous video, take images and save your data to storage for later use.
Our solution also offers a variety of palettes and alarm (security) modes, which can be combined with a visible spectrum camera, for your effective work with data.
|Workswell Thermal Vision Pro|
|IR Resolution||336 x 256 or 640 x 512 pixels|
|Temperature range||-40°C … +550°C|
|Advanced data analysis||Yes|
|Software||Workswell control, Flir tools|
- thermovision diagnostic of photovoltaics power plants
- thermovision diagnostics of buildings
- thermovision diagnostic of hot water distribution pipes
- searching for people and animals with the possibility of alarm mode utilization
- with help from the alarm mode is the system able to locate fire epicentres even through thick smoke and fog
- object security (the system is not dependent on daily light)
- archeology, agriculture
- research utilization (for example animal observation), aerial videography, hobby utilization
Various lenses available for the Workswell Thermal Vision Pro
Select a lens to view the image of the lens.
- bi-camera housing with thermal and digital camera
- control unit for transfer, storage and analysis of radiometric data
- analog signal convertor for video transmission to the UAV controller
- bluetooth keyboard with touchpad
- USB3 cables and power adapter
- software for parameterization and data visualization on the UAV controller
- software for offline data processing including a PDF export
- Durable transport case