Workswells CorePlayer software has been designed to perform detailed analysis and allow a user to edit, export data to different formats, and create comprehensive reports from thermograms. All standard functionalities for analysing data are available within the program (temperature on the spot, minimum and maximum of the area, temperature profile, zoom, change in temperature scale, color palette, emissivity etc.) as well as extending functions such as the GPS location of where the picture was taken and being able to display full spectrum digital pictures. See the data list for further information on all functionalities.
- Setting the measuring parameters for image and radiometric video, such as emissivity, reflected apparent temperature, and atmospheric parameters.
- Editing of radiometric images (thermograms), adding measuring functions into the image, changing the palette, changing the temperature range, activation / deactivation of alarm, etc.
- Insertion of measuring functions: measuring of temperature in the point, minimum and maximum in the area, polygonal and triangle area, temperature profile and other functions.
- Display of GPS coordinates on the map and in the case of radiometric video, the display of the GPS position of individual images and the whole trajectory.
- Creation of PDF report on measurements from acquired images.
- Export of images from digital camera (Workswell WIRIS).
- Export of radiometric data into Microsoft Excel (CSV file).
- Display of graph with the development of temperature at the time in the stated point (for radiometric sequence).
- Export of radiometric sequence into AVI video format.